As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dawn Chorus
12.5 kg Dawn Chorus Peanuts For Wild BirdsDawn Chorus
- High natural oil, protein and calorie content. Twootz select only peanuts which fall below the maximum permitted levels in law for Aflatoxin to ensure the safety of birds.
2. Buzzby's Farm
Buzzby's, Great for Hanging Feeders, High Protein Feed, Uncoloured, Bird Tables and Ground Feeding, Split Peanuts for Wild Birds 12.5kg, Bulk Bag, High Energy Food, Rich in Fats and FibreBuzzby's Farm
- Plus, they're quality inspected, to ensure birds are only getting the best quality feed. The perfect treat for the feathered friends visiting your garden. High in vital protein, rich in fats and fibre and packed with essential fatty acids.
Ideal all year round: make a great supplement for many wild birds and are an ideal feed especially during the Winter months, when wild birds natural food sources may be scarce.
Bulk bag: our high-grade peanuts for birds come in various sizes 12. 55kg-25kg and come in a resealable pack for freshness. Great for hanging feeders, bird tables and plain ground feeding.
Versatile: can be used to feed alone or mixed with other seeds in traditional feeders. Naturally nutritious: premium peanuts for birds that provide essential energy. Great for bird watching: from common birds, like blue Tits and Chaffinches to rarer birds like the Spotted Woodpecker, you can be assured that your garden fills with colour and vitality.
3. Maltbys' Stores 1904 Limited
12.5 kg, Maltby's Stores Peanuts Wild Birds FoodMaltbys' Stores 1904 Limited
- High-grade standard peanuts. Contains vital protein for the wild birds. Ideal for enticing a wide variety of birds to your garden. Ideal for winter time when natural food hard to forage. Give the birds flocking to garden the extra energy they need.
SQUAWK Split Peanuts | Premium Quality Fresh Feed | Garden Wild Bird Nut Food | Aflatoxin Free Mix | Protein Rich, High in Energy Mixture | Contains Nutritious Vitamins and Essential Oils 5KGSQUAWK
- Premium quality - squawk split peanuts are sourced from award winning farms in South America and are free from alfatoxins. Nutritional info - protein 24.
0%, fibre 15. 0%, fat 45. 0%, moisture 16. 0%. Feed as part of a healthy, balanced diet - Rich in vitamins A and E, split peanuts contain essential oils needed to help wild birds maintain healthy feathers and sharp beaks. Birds to look out for - starling, greenfinch, blue tit, collared Dove, Nuthatch, Marsh Tit, Coal Tit, Long-Tailed Tit, Great Tit, great Spotted Woodpecker, house sparrow, Siskin and more.
Protein-rich, full of energy - split peanuts are an excellent source of protein and energy for wild birds, each 100g contains roughly 570 calories meaning they are an essential part of any birds diet.
Leagrams Value Whole & Split Peanuts for Wild Bird 12.55kgLeagrams
- Combination of whole and split peanuts to cater to all sizes of wild birds. Best fed from a Peanut Feeder. Aflatoxin tested to ensure they are safe for wild birds. Offer wild birds a great source of fat, protein and oil.
6. Buzzby's Farm
High Energy Food, Rich in Fats and Fibre, Bulk Bag, Buzzby's, Great for Hanging Feeders, High Protein Feed, Bird Tables and Ground Feeding, Split Peanuts for Wild Birds 12.55kgBuzzby's Farm
- Versatile: can be used to feed alone or mixed with other seeds in traditional feeders. Naturally nutritious: premium peanuts for birds that provide essential energy. Bulk bag: our high-grade split peanuts for birds comes in a 12.
55kg pack and is resealable for freshness. Great for bird watching: from common birds, like blue Tits and Chaffinches to rarer birds like the Spotted Woodpecker you can be assured your garden fills with colour and vitality.
Plus, they're split peanuts and they're quality inspected so there are no large pieces that small birds might choke on. Great for hanging feeders, bird tables and plain ground feeding.
The perfect treat for your feathered friends visiting your backyard. Ideal all year around: make a great supplement for many wild birds and are ideal when your backyards chums are worn down and need to pack on some weight especially in the winter when food is harder to come by. High in vital protein, rich in fats and fibre and packed with essential fatty acids.
GardenersDream Whole Peanuts | Premium Quality Fresh Feed | Garden Wild Bird Nut Food | Aflatoxin Free Mix | Protein Rich, High in Energy Mixture | Nutritious Vitamins and Essential Oils 12.5kgGardenersDream
- Nutritional info - protein 25. 8%, fibre 12. 5%, ash 1. 9%, fat 46. 8%, moisture 13. 0%. Premium quality - packed direct at source to ensure freshness, GardenersDream Whole Peanuts are grown in mineral rich soils producing premium grade, high in natural fibre nuts for your garden birds.
Aflatoxin free - being carefully selected, harvested and graded from around the world, these whole peanuts are free from harmful aflatoxin and mould.
Feed as part of a healthy, balanced diet - Rich in vitamins A and E, whole peanuts contain essential oils needed to help wild birds maintain healthy feathers and sharp beaks. Birds to look out for - displaying whole peanuts in your feeders will attract wild birds like the Blue Tit, Marsh Tit, Towhee, Coal Tit, Woodepecker, Grackle and many more. Both can affect peanuts that are grown and stored in excessively hot conditions.
Peckish Peanuts for Wild Birds, 12.75 kgPeckish
- From the more common birds like blue tits and Chaffinches to the rarer Spotted Woodpecker and Nuthatch, Peckish Peanuts will fill your garden with colour and vitality. Peckish peanuts are tested for Aflatoxins to ensure your garden birds receive only the highest quality.
Peanuts are one of the most popular garden bird foods and will attract a wide variety of colourful birds into your garden. Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help.
Wilko Wild Bird Peanut Kernels, feeder or on the ground, 4kg, Suitable to feed on a table, High Energy Superfoodwilko
- Versatile use: these nutritious wild bird peanut kernels can be used or fed to the birds on a table, feeder or on the ground. Nutritious mix: this wild bird peanut kernels is a naturally nutritious blend that will attract and will be loved by all wild birds.
Complementary bird feed: these high-quality wild bird peanut kernels can be used as complementary food for wild birds all year around.
Great source of energy: these peanut kernels are a great source of energy and will help attract a variety of wild birds to your garden. Attract birds: no matter how you feed them, these wild bird peanut kernels will attract a variety of wild bird species to your garden.
|Height||7.07 cm (2.78 Inches)|
|Length||39.8 cm (15.67 Inches)|
|Weight||4.1 kg (9.04 Pounds)|
|Width||26.4 cm (10.39 Inches)|